|Monday||9.30 - 11.00 am||Trumpington PavilionOff Trumpington Road, Cambridge, CB2 9JF||1 / 2||15|
|Thursday||9.30 - 11.00 am||Trumpington PavilionOff Trumpington Road, Cambridge, CB2 9JF||2||15|
|Saturday||10am - 12 noon||Trumpington PavilionOff Trumpington Road, Cambridge, CB2 9JF||2||15|
|Private & Corporate||Flexible||By arrangementPlease contact Diane to discuss your requirements||1 / 2||4 or more|
Diane’s beginner yoga classes are always varied and interesting, teaching me a range of challenging asanas in a relaxed environment.Dan Slocombe
- Level 1/2 is open to all levels including new beginners
- Level 2 is for more experienced Iyengar Yoga practitioners
- Term-time classes run as courses to limit class sizes and maximise progress
- Saturday workshops are booked individually, please see timetable for dates
- Advance booking required for all classes and workshops
- New students please bring a signed Health Screen form to your first class
- Feel free to contact Diane with any questions.
- £12 / 1 ½ hour class when paid in advance for a full course only.
- £15 / 1 ½ hour class drop-in rate.
- £12 / 1 ½ hour class loyalty drop-in rate – discounted rate if signed up for one course and dropping in to extra classes.
- £20 / 2-hour Saturday workshop.
- Concessions available if genuinely unable to pay the full fee.
- Sorry no refunds for missed classes. Option to come to another class in the same course as a ‘swap’.
- Maximum 15 spaces per course.
- Priority is given to students booking for the full course, drop-in sessions available space-permitting.
Classes at Trumpington Pavilion
Our weekly morning classes and pop-up workshops have been running since 2010. Emphasis is on the well-being of the whole person, with work on improving posture, strength, flexibility, and deep relaxation. These friendly groups meet in a lovely spacious and well-equipped venue, just off Trumpington Road.
- Monday Level ½ All levels – beginners welcome
Mixed ability group, ideal for new beginners as well as those with experience. We focus on improving strength and flexibility through a wide variety of poses, and there’s always time for some welcome guided relaxation at the end.
- Thursday Level 2 Improver (not beginners)
More challenging classes suitable for experienced students who have been doing Iyengar Yoga for some time. We study a wider variety of asanas, spend longer on inversions and explore asana and pranayama practice in more depth.
- Saturday workshops Level 2 Improver
Regular Saturday morning workshops throughout the year for an extra boost to your practice. Workshops are generally held during school holidays, see timetable above for dates. These longer two hour sessions give you an opportunity to explore different themes in greater depth, with plenty of time for inversions (or alternatives) and savasana, the time always flies by!
Diane is particularly good at tailoring her sessions to match her students, even when they are at different levels. I practised yoga for 8 years before coming to Diane and have learnt a great deal in time that I have been her student.
Was feeling old and creaky and am much improved by Diane’s fantastic yoga group. Am much more flexible and stronger too, it often feels like a real work out – I highly recommend it.
I began attending Eight yoga classes because of lower back problems. Thanks to Diane’s patient guidance, my flexibility has increased and my back problems have gone.