|Monday||9.30 - 11.00 am||Trumpington PavilionOff Trumpington Road, Cambridge, CB2 9JF||2||12|
Please contact Diane for details of new online classes
|Thursday||9.30 - 11.00 am||Trumpington PavilionOff Trumpington Road, Cambridge, CB2 9JF||2||12|
Diane’s beginner yoga classes are always varied and interesting, teaching me a range of challenging asanas in a relaxed environment.Dan Slocombe
- Level 1-2 is open to all levels including new beginners
- Level 2 is for Iyengar yoga practitioners (typically 1 year of experience or more)
- Weekday classes run as courses to limit class sizes and maximise progress
- 12 bookable spaces per course. Advance booking required
- Priority is given to students booking a course, drop-in is available space-permitting.
- New students please bring a signed Health Screen form to your first class
- £12 / 90 minute class when paid in advance for a full course only.
- £15 / 90 minute class drop-in rate.
- £12 / 90 minute class if signed up for one course and dropping in to extra classes.
- Sorry it is not possible to refund or carry over missed classes.
- Concessions available if genuinely unable to pay the full fee.
Classes at Trumpington Pavilion
Diane has been teaching these friendly morning yoga classes since 2010. Emphasis is on the well-being of the whole person, with safe effective work on posture, strength, flexibility, and deep relaxation. Classes are held in a lovely light well-equipped space just off Trumpington Road. Some students like to get together for coffee after class and make a morning of it, yoga can be a great way to meet with like-minded folk and enjoy some time for yourself.
- Monday Level 2 Improver/General (not for complete beginners)
This class is suitable for students who already have experience of Iyengar Yoga. We study a wider variety of asanas, spend longer on inversions (or alternatives if not doing) and explore asana and pranayama practice in more depth.
- Thursday Level 2 Improver/General (not for complete beginners)
This class is not currently running. Please get in touch if you are interested in joining us on a Monday morning.
Your space is reserved upon confirmation of booking. To cancel, please confirm at least 7 days before the course start date. Cancellations 7 or more days before the course start date will not be charged and if paid in advance, the fee will be refunded. Cancellations less than 7 days before the course start date will incur the full fee and if paid in advance, the fee is non-refundable unless the space can be filled.
Diane is particularly good at tailoring her sessions to match her students, even when they are at different levels. I practised yoga for 8 years before coming to Diane and have learnt a great deal in time that I have been her student.
Was feeling old and creaky and am much improved by Diane’s fantastic yoga group. Am much more flexible and stronger too, it often feels like a real work out – I highly recommend it.
I began attending Eight yoga classes because of lower back problems. Thanks to Diane’s patient guidance, my flexibility has increased and my back problems have gone.