|Friday||9.30 - 10.45 am||Live on ZoomVideo call based class - please contact to book||2||12|
Live interactive class via Zoom - please email Diane to book
|Monday||9.30 - 10.45 am||Trumpington PavilionOff Trumpington Road, Cambridge, CB2 9JF||2||12|
Live class via Zoom from 15 June 2020 - please email Diane to book
Diane’s beginner yoga classes are always varied and interesting, teaching me a range of challenging asanas in a relaxed environment.Dan Slocombe
- Monday morning in-person classes:
- Run as courses to limit class sizes and maximise progress
- 12 spaces. Drop-in available space-permitting. Pre-booking essential.
- New students please email a signed Health Screen form before your first class
- Friday morning Zoom classes:
- Small, friendly and interactive classes via Zoom
- Flexible system with drop-in option
- Both classes are Level 2, suitable for those with 1 year or more of Iyengar yoga experience
- £10 / 75 minute Zoom class, carnet system, no charge if you miss a class.
- £12 / 90 minute in-person class when paid in advance for a full course only.
- £15 / 90 minute in-person class ‘drop-in’ rate.
- Sorry it is not possible to refund or carry over missed in-person classes.
- Concessions available if in financial hardship, please get in touch.
Classes at Trumpington Pavilion
Diane has been teaching these friendly morning yoga classes since 2010. Emphasis is on the well-being of the whole person, with safe effective work on posture, strength, flexibility, and relaxation. Classes are held in a lovely light and well-equipped space just off Trumpington Road. Some students like to get together for coffee after class and make a morning of it, yoga can be a great way to meet with like-minded folk and enjoy some time for yourself.
- Monday Level 2 Improver/General
We returned to in-person lessons at Trumpington Pavilion on 7 June 2021. This class is for those with a 1 year or more of Iyengar Yoga experience, not suitable for new beginners.
- Friday Level 2 Improver/General
This class is live on Zoom and is suitable for those with a 1 year or more of Iyengar Yoga experience, not suitable for new beginners.
Your space is reserved upon confirmation of booking. To cancel, please confirm at least 7 days before the course start date. Cancellations 7 or more days before the course start date will not be charged and if paid in advance, the fee will be refunded. Cancellations less than 7 days before the course start date will incur the full fee and if paid in advance, the fee is non-refundable unless the space can be filled.
Diane is particularly good at tailoring her sessions to match her students, even when they are at different levels. I practised yoga for 8 years before coming to Diane and have learnt a great deal in time that I have been her student.
Was feeling old and creaky and am much improved by Diane’s fantastic yoga group. Am much more flexible and stronger too, it often feels like a real work out – I highly recommend it.
I began attending Eight yoga classes because of lower back problems. Thanks to Diane’s patient guidance, my flexibility has increased and my back problems have gone.