|Monday||9.30 - 11.00 am||Trumpington PavilionOff Trumpington Road, Cambridge, CB2 9JF||1 / 2||15||£12|
|Thursday||9.30 - 11.00 am||Trumpington PavilionOff Trumpington Road, Cambridge, CB2 9JF||2||15||£12|
|Saturday||10 am - 12 noon||Trumpington PavilionOff Trumpington Road, Cambridge, CB2 9JF||2||15||£20|
|Private & Corporate||Flexible||By arrangementPlease contact Diane to discuss your requirements||1 / 2||4 or more||Varies|
Diane’s beginner yoga classes are always varied and interesting, teaching me a range of challenging asanas in a relaxed environment.Dan Slocombe
- Classes run as courses for continuity, limited class sizes, and quality of experience.
- Advance booking the full course is encouraged and the only way to guarantee a place.
- It may be possible to join part-way through a block or come and try out one session, please ask.
- Lessons are tailored to suit individual experience so you can work at your own pace.
- Fees are £12 per class when paid in advance for the course or £15 drop-in option.
- Concessions available for those genuinely unable to pay the full fee, please ask.
- Sorry no refunds for missed classes. Option to attend another class as a ‘swap’ in the same block, if space is available.
- Please bring a signed Health Screen form to your first lesson.
- Feel free to contact Diane with any questions.
Classes at Trumpington Pavilion
These weekly morning classes and pop-up Saturday sessions have been running since 2010. It’s a lovely spacious and well-equipped venue just off Trumpington Road. In these friendly hard-working groups the emphasis is on improving posture, strength, flexibility, and relaxation.
- Monday Level 1 Beginner
This level is ideal for new beginners and anyone who wants a refresher. Experienced students can still find the sessions challenging and asanas are adapted to meet individual ability. We focus on learning the basics and working steadily through the introductory syllabus. Classes include a variety of poses and include time for relaxation at the end.
- Thursday Level 2 Improver
These are more challenging classes suitable for experienced students who have been doing Iyengar Yoga for some time. We study a wider variety of asanas and explore ‘the basics’ in greater depth.
- Saturday workshops
Look out for ‘pop-up’ Saturday morning sessions for an extra boost to your practice, please see the timetable for dates.
Diane is particularly good at tailoring her sessions to match her students, even when they are at different levels. I practised yoga for 8 years before coming to Diane and have learnt a great deal in time that I have been her student.
Was feeling old and creaky and am much improved by Diane’s fantastic yoga group. Am much more flexible and stronger too, it often feels like a real work out – I highly recommend it.
I began attending Eight yoga classes because of lower back problems. Thanks to Diane’s patient guidance, my flexibility has increased and my back problems have gone.