|Monday||9.30 - 11.00 am||Trumpington PavilionOff Trumpington Road, Cambridge, CB2 9JF||1 / 2||15|
|Thursday||9.30 - 11.00 am||Trumpington PavilionOff Trumpington Road, Cambridge, CB2 9JF||2||15|
4 Jan - 8 Feb '18
|Saturday||10 am - 12 noon||Trumpington PavilionOff Trumpington Road, Cambridge, CB2 9JF||2||15|
Saturday 13 Jan 2018
|Private & Corporate||Flexible||By arrangementPlease contact Diane to discuss your requirements||1 / 2||4 or more|
Diane’s beginner yoga classes are always varied and interesting, teaching me a range of challenging asanas in a relaxed environment.Dan Slocombe
- Classes run as courses to limit class sizes and to maximise your progress. However you are welcome to come for a taster or join part way through a course.
- Advance booking is required for all classes.
- Please print and bring a signed Health Screen form to your first class.
- Fees are £12 per class when paid in advance for a course. There’s a drop-in option at £15, for visitors or occasional students. Concessions are available for those genuinely unable to pay the full fee, please do ask
- Missed classes – sorry no refunds but there’s an option to attend another class as a ‘swap’ in the same course.
- Feel free to contact Diane with any questions.
Classes at Trumpington Pavilion
These weekly morning classes and pop-up Saturday workshops have been running since 2010. It’s a lovely spacious and well-equipped venue just off Trumpington Road. In these friendly classes the emphasis is on the well-being of the whole person, with work on improving posture, strength, flexibility, and relaxation.
- Monday Level 1 Beginner
Mixed ability group, ideal for new beginners as well as those with experience. We focus on learning the basics, improving strength and flexibility through a wide variety of poses, and there’s always time for some welcome relaxation at the end.
- Thursday Level 2 Improver
More challenging classes suitable for experienced students who have been doing Iyengar Yoga for some time. We study a wider variety of asanas, spend longer on inversions and explore the asanas in greater depth.
- Saturday workshops
Look out for ‘pop-up’ Saturday morning sessions for an extra boost to your practice, please see the timetable for dates.
Diane is particularly good at tailoring her sessions to match her students, even when they are at different levels. I practised yoga for 8 years before coming to Diane and have learnt a great deal in time that I have been her student.
Was feeling old and creaky and am much improved by Diane’s fantastic yoga group. Am much more flexible and stronger too, it often feels like a real work out – I highly recommend it.
I began attending Eight yoga classes because of lower back problems. Thanks to Diane’s patient guidance, my flexibility has increased and my back problems have gone.