|Monday||9.30 - 11.00 am||Trumpington PavilionOff Trumpington Road, Cambridge, CB2 9JF||1 / 2||15|
|Thursday||9.30 - 11.00 am||Trumpington PavilionOff Trumpington Road, Cambridge, CB2 9JF||2||15|
|Saturday||10am - 12 noon||Trumpington PavilionOff Trumpington Road, Cambridge, CB2 9JF||1 / 2||15|
4 summer holiday sessions on:
Advance booking required.
Book now to reserve your space!
|Private & Corporate||Flexible||CambridgePlease contact Diane to discuss||1 / 2||Small groups|
Flexible - please contact Diane to discuss
Diane’s beginner yoga classes are always varied and interesting, teaching me a range of challenging asanas in a relaxed environment.Dan Slocombe
- Level 1/2 is open to all levels including new beginners
- Level 2 is for more experienced Iyengar Yoga practitioners
- Term-time classes run as courses to limit class sizes and maximise progress
- Saturday workshops are booked individually, please see timetable for dates
- Advance booking required for all classes and workshops
- New students please bring a signed Health Screen form to your first class
- £12 / 1 ½ hour class when paid in advance for a full course only.
- £15 / 1 ½ hour class drop-in rate.
- £12 / 1 ½ hour class loyalty drop-in rate – if signed up for one course and dropping in to extra classes.
- £20 / 2-hour Saturday workshop.
- Concessions available if genuinely unable to pay the full fee.
- Sorry no refunds for missed classes. Option to come to another class in the same course as a ‘swap’.
- Priority is given to students booking for the full course, drop-in sessions available space-permitting.
Classes at Trumpington Pavilion
Diane has been teaching these friendly morning yoga classes, which are open to all ages and abilities, since 2010. Emphasis is on the well-being of the whole person, with safe effective work on posture, strength, flexibility, and deep relaxation. Classes are in a lovely light and well-equipped venue, just off Trumpington Road. Some students like to get together for a coffee after class, a great way to meet like-minded folk and enjoy some well-deserved you-time.
- Monday Level ½ All levels – new beginners very welcome
Mixed ability group, ideal for new beginners as well as those with experience. We focus on improving strength and flexibility through a wide variety of poses, and there’s always time for some welcome guided relaxation at the end.
- Thursday Level 2 Improver (not suitable for new beginners)
More challenging classes suitable for experienced students who have been doing Iyengar Yoga for some time. We study a wider variety of asanas, spend longer on inversions and explore asana and pranayama practice in more depth.
- Saturday workshops Level ½ All levels – some Iyengar yoga experience required
Regular Saturday morning workshops throughout the year for an extra boost to your practice, see timetable above for dates.
These longer sessions provide an opportunity to explore a variety of different themes in greater depth, with plenty of time for inversions (or alternatives) and relaxation, the time always flies by!
Workshop Cancellation Policy
Your space is reserved upon confirmation of booking. To cancel, please confirm at least 7 days before the workshop date. Cancellations 7 or more days before the workshop will not be charged and if paid in advance, the fee will be refunded. Cancellations less than 7 days before the workshop will incur the full fee and if paid in advance, the fee is non-refundable. A 7-day notice period allows time to re-advertise workshops and fill the space or to cancel the venue booking to relocate/cancel.
Diane is particularly good at tailoring her sessions to match her students, even when they are at different levels. I practised yoga for 8 years before coming to Diane and have learnt a great deal in time that I have been her student.
Was feeling old and creaky and am much improved by Diane’s fantastic yoga group. Am much more flexible and stronger too, it often feels like a real work out – I highly recommend it.
I began attending Eight yoga classes because of lower back problems. Thanks to Diane’s patient guidance, my flexibility has increased and my back problems have gone.