|Monday||9:30 - 11:00 am||The Clay Farm CentreHobson Square, Trumpington, Cambridge CB2 9FN||2||14|
26 Feb - 25 Mar
|Thursday||9:30 - 11:00 am||The Clay Farm CentreHobson Square, Trumpington, Cambridge CB2 9FN||1 / 2||14|
29 Feb - 28 Mar
Diane is particularly good at tailoring her sessions to match her students, even when they are at different levels. I practised yoga for 8 years before coming to Diane and have learnt a great deal in time that I have been her student.Sally
- Iyengar Yoga classes in Trumpington, Cambridge UK
- Advance booking essential for ALL classes
- Classes run as courses with bespoke options possible subject to availability
- New? Please email a signed Health Screen form before your first class
- Sign up for a course to get FREE access to a library of recordings for the duration of the course.
- Missed class? Swap to another session (in the same course only) or follow a video at home!
- From 1 September 2023 fees for all classes are as below:
- £14/90-min class when paid in advance for a full course only
- £17/90 min single class / ‘drop in’ (space permitting)
- Sorry it is not possible to refund or carry over missed classes.
Diane has been teaching in Trumpington since 2010. Her teaching style considers the well-being of the whole person, with safe effective work on posture, strength, flexibility, and relaxation.
Some students like to get together for a coffee after the daytime classes and make a morning of it, yoga can be a great way to meet with like-minded folk and enjoy some time for yourself!
- Monday morning – Improvers Level 2+
In-person at the Clay Farm Centre. Suitable for students with 1 year or more of Iyengar Yoga experience. If you are not sure whether this class is suitable please get in touch with Diane to discuss.
- Thursday morning – General Level 1-2
In-person at the Clay Farm Centre. Open to mixed abilities including new beginners.
- Zoom – Improvers Level 2+
Live interactive Zoom ‘pop up’ sessions. Suitable for those with a 1 year or more of Iyengar experience.
You’ll need a set of props (4 blocks, 2 bricks, belt, mat, blanket) and a suitable chair.
Your space is reserved upon confirmation of booking. To cancel, please confirm at least 7 days before the course start date. Cancellations 7 or more days before the course start date will not be charged and if paid in advance, the fee will be refunded. Cancellations less than 7 days before the course start date will incur the full fee and if paid in advance, the fee is non-refundable unless the space can be filled.
Was feeling old and creaky and am much improved by Diane’s fantastic yoga group. Am much more flexible and stronger too, it often feels like a real work out – I highly recommend it.
I began attending Eight yoga classes because of lower back problems. Thanks to Diane’s patient guidance, my flexibility has increased and my back problems have gone.
Diane’s beginner yoga classes are always varied and interesting, teaching me a range of challenging asanas in a relaxed environment.