|Monday||9.30 - 10.55 am||Trumpington PavilionOff Trumpington Road, Cambridge, CB2 9JF||2||12|
|Friday||9.30 - 10.45 am||Live on ZoomVideo call based class - please contact to book||2||12|
Live interactive class via Zoom - please email Diane to book
Diane is particularly good at tailoring her sessions to match her students, even when they are at different levels. I practised yoga for 8 years before coming to Diane and have learnt a great deal in time that I have been her student.Sally
- Monday morning in-person classes:
- Run as courses to limit class sizes and maximise progress
- 12 spaces. Drop-in available space-permitting. Pre-booking essential.
- New students please email a signed Health Screen form before your first class
- Friday morning Zoom classes:
- Small, friendly and interactive classes via Zoom
- Flexible system with drop-in option
- Both classes are Level 2, suitable for those with 1 year or more of Iyengar yoga experience
- £10 / 75 minute Zoom class, carnet system, no charge if you miss a class.
- £12 / 90 minute in-person class when paid in advance for a full course only.
- £15 / 90 minute in-person class ‘drop-in’ rate.
- Sorry it is not possible to refund or carry over missed in-person classes.
- Concessions available if in financial hardship, please get in touch.
Classes at Trumpington Pavilion
Diane has been teaching these friendly morning yoga classes since 2010. Emphasis is on the well-being of the whole person, with safe effective work on posture, strength, flexibility, and relaxation. Classes are held in a lovely light and well-equipped space just off Trumpington Road. Some students like to get together for coffee after class and make a morning of it, yoga can be a great way to meet with like-minded folk and enjoy some time for yourself.
- Monday Level 2 Improver/General
We returned to in-person lessons at Trumpington Pavilion on 7 June 2021. This class is for those with a 1 year or more of Iyengar Yoga experience, not suitable for new beginners.
- Friday Level 2 Improver/General
This class is live on Zoom and is suitable for those with a 1 year or more of Iyengar Yoga experience, not suitable for new beginners.
Your space is reserved upon confirmation of booking. To cancel, please confirm at least 7 days before the course start date. Cancellations 7 or more days before the course start date will not be charged and if paid in advance, the fee will be refunded. Cancellations less than 7 days before the course start date will incur the full fee and if paid in advance, the fee is non-refundable unless the space can be filled.
Was feeling old and creaky and am much improved by Diane’s fantastic yoga group. Am much more flexible and stronger too, it often feels like a real work out – I highly recommend it.
I began attending Eight yoga classes because of lower back problems. Thanks to Diane’s patient guidance, my flexibility has increased and my back problems have gone.
Diane’s beginner yoga classes are always varied and interesting, teaching me a range of challenging asanas in a relaxed environment.